WAGS "Lead Ball" Competition - Rules
- The competition will be played in a Matchplay format using full handicaps as shown in the WAGSITE.
- The two players will agree a venue and play the game by the date shown. In the event a venue cannot be agreed, the first player will have the right to choose.
- For the second round, the second player has the right to choose the venue, for the third, the first player and so on.
- In the event of a draw a sudden death play off will ensue. The holes to be played must be agreed before the start of the match but will normally be the 1st 2nd 3rd etc.
- The cards will be passed to the Handicap Secretary and the result emailed to the Chairman/John Stembridge within 24 hrs.
- In the event a player is injured or unable to play by the date shown he must forfeit the match.
- In the event both players cannot play the match by the deadline date the committee will toss a coin to decide the winner.
- The losers of the first round will automatically qualify for the Chain Competition.
- The Committee's decision is final.
© Wimbledon Ancient Golf Society